Wishe Niche

Wishe Niche
How did you make that?

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clean the crisper Pot Roast

I belong to a CSA, Native Offerings , I get lots of vegetables , every week.
I am going to eat them, make smoothies, cut them up and take them to work in my little eco lunch bag.......... yeah.........so
Defrost a pot roast ( Local Organic Native Offerings for me) , ok go buy one if you must but pardon me while I make the Mad TV Stewart noise
Open the crisper drawer, get out the carrots, one limp leek, one shriveled celeriac root , go to the root "attic" and grab some potatoes and wash them.
Wash and peel ( or not ) the carrots and potatoes
Dice up the Celeriac
Soak the leek and slice that up as well
Put the roast in the crock pot, season with salt, pepper and rosemary on all sides. Add 1/2 cup water, red wine or beef stock. Put the veggies in and put the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours

Yummmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment